International money transfer Ghana
If you want to send money to friends, family, or colleagues in Ghana, you don’t have to deal with an expensive and complicated process. Sending money has never been easy; whether you want to help your someone in business or just sending money to your family, you can now use an online money transfer to Ghana. If you compare bank rates and transfer fees and exchange rates, you can also get to know the best deals available.
Comparison is essential, but how to compare?
Many websites will help you compare and get the cheapest way to send money to Ghana. You can use their interactive comparison tables that lets you compare exchange rates, transfer fees, and other details for sending funds to businesses or your loved ones in Ghana.
Best ways to send money to Ghana
You have multiple options to send money. The best ways to send money to Ghana are given below.
- Bank transfers: Major banks may allow you to wire money to banks in Ghana, but they will charge you a hefty amount.
- Providers with cash pickup: Companies like MoneyGram and Western Union offer several cash pickup centersin Ghana
- Money transfer specialists: Companies like EziPay and many others let you transfer money to bank accounts in Ghana.
- Money transfer apps: Apps like EziPay are a safe, secure way to send, receive, and store money through your mobile phone or an app. Top up your account and then send money to loved ones, who can easily withdraw their funds. It is the best way for international money transfer to Ghana.
Guide to send money to Ghana
- Download the App from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. This App is available on both platforms.
- You can first register for an account with a provider, supplying your name, address, contact details, proof of ID, and information about your selected payment method.
- You can then provide your recipient’s name, contact information, and bank account details as required.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and complete the transaction.
- Keep track of any receipt you receive to let you monitor the progress of your fund transfer.
EziPay App provides you the following facilities in Ghana—
Enjoy the freedom of going cashless in Ghana with the EziPay App. This digital money wallet helps you to resolve your day to day money transfer needs. The following are the services provided by this money transfer app in Ghana.
- Get the inward remittance in your bank
- Transfer your inward remittance to Mobile Money
- You can “Add Money” in your digital wallet
- Pay money by using EziPay
- You can also generate a payment request
- Now just scan and pay the bills
- Transfer the money to Bank Account
- You can buy airtime with service providers like- MTN, Vodafone, Glo, Airtel, Tigo
- Pay your Tv Subscription bills for the providers like Kwese, DSTV, and GOTV
- Pay your internet bills for service providers like Busy, Surfline, MTN, Vodafone, Glo. MTN Fibre
- Use Mobile Money for Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash
- Now earn extra reward points by booking your flight & hotel Bookings with EziPay App.
EziPay customers can register for these money transfer services and use it to transfer funds, pay bills, to book and to purchase, and much more. EziPay allows instant money transfer into bank accounts and mobile wallets. This App is one of the safest ways to transfer funds online internationally. During this time, when the world is suffering from COVID-19, this App makes you sit back and relax and lets you enjoy all the services hassle-free.