Now when it comes to the best and the most used money transfer app, a lot of people prefer EziPay. Now you must be wondering why EziPay, so for that, we have made out a list for you so that you could understand why people prefer EziPay over any other app. These are:
- EziPay has nothing to do with restrictions like they are present in some of the places like Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Sierra Leone, etc. The restriction at these places is that foreign exchanges are not accepted, thus making you look for any other alternative. With the EziPay wallet, you can help your family in need.
- If you are a Ghanaian and probably living abroad for work or study, EziPay makes it easy for you to send money to your home. The mobile money option at EziPay lets you enjoy transfer money instantly. In recent times we have seen a gradual shift in many financial institutions and international organizations, and you now no longer have to wait in queues to send money from the USA to Ghana.
- EziPay charges a minimal transfer fee in comparison to any other money transfer app. This is an app for bank money transfer in Ghana and also charges a meager cost remittance fee making it much better to use.
- During the time of emergency like Covid-19, money transfer became a significant need of the hour. So, if your far away from your family and they need your help, don’t worry, EziPay gives you an option to send money to Ghana instantly and at cheaper rates. EziPay makes sure that your money is secure and reaches to your family safely.
Here are the options that you can use to transfer money internationally
Take help of online money transfer companies
You can take the help of service providers and compare the rates of money transfers online. It is essential that you go for the best and economical option present and safely send the money to your family living in Ghana. If you are confused between which provider to go for, here are some of the ways and tips that could be useful to you:
- Exchange rates: Exchange rates could be charged by the service providers to make profits out of it. You can compare the currency option and choose the best option.
- Transfer Fees: Check out the fixed fees charges or some percent of your transfer amount. Some also offer free transfer services in the case of big amount.
- Speed and limit of money transfer: EziPay lets you make quick money transfer to Ghana and is the best option if you are looking for a speed money transfer. EziPay is one of the best money transfer app, and you will also find the transfer rates low and cheap when it comes to it.
- Send and receive money: You can use online transferring services like the EziPay app that lets you transfer money directly using mobile money through
- your debit card, credit card, or even internet banking. You need to make sure the recipient receives the amount, whether it is the bank account of just their Ghanaian mobile money wallet.
- QR payment system: The QR payment system is just one tap away. All you have to do is scan the QR code and you are done.
So, while you are away from your family, EziPay makes sure you are always connected and could help them at the times of your need. EziPay being one of the best Ghanaian money transfer apps, lets you enjoy hassle-free services and send money online quickly and cheaply.